Monday, May 5, 2014

Price of beauty

I read an article about the potential hazards of drying your nails at a nail salon with a dryer.  Truth be told what do we not use that causes possible damage. I mean today it is okay and tomorrow there is a recall or statement made stating it causes .....

I think we have to just realize that there is the potential  that this like some of the everyday things we do  may be harmful to our health.

Last year I started paying attention to my nails more and my hair because I worked hard and said I deserve a treat.  But I have to be honest the times I went I would wonder what harm was being done.  I really did not think that much about the dryer but was concerned with the finger nail polish that I was getting applied to my nails and the polish remover.   I mean when I was there the technician would have a mask on her face when doing my nails; so I would wonder if maybe I should also have a mask.   So for me a little common sense kicked in and  I decided I would go ever once and awhile.

I have not been in six months and personally my nails are growing and are clean and clear. This is  one potential hazard averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment