Monday, May 5, 2014

Man's best friend

I can appreciate when people have an animal and treat just as family.  They are loving and nurturing and can be a joy - but they are your joy.  I realize that people may find themselves  in situations they have no control of but if you have a pet,  " Isn't this by choice"?  If you have an animal or pet it is your responsiblity to take care of them and all the care that is associated with owing a pet.

Tell me why people think that for any reason I would want to smell or see their pets waste.  This is unsanitary and unhealthy.  Why do you think we get of our waste?

I respect the fact you have a pet even though I do not - but I do not respect the fact that you do not clean up.

If you have a pet, please clean up after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment