Thursday, May 22, 2014

I know life is not fair but,,,,,,

It boggles my mind everyday.  We have people who are not perfect but try to do the right thing. They pay their taxes, they work and try to be productive citizens for the benefit of themselves and their families.  They try to respect their neighbors and the law.  A good portion have worked for minimum wage or been unable to afford medical, dental, and vision benefits, although it may have been offered at their job.


It amazes me that for the state of NY it cost about $60,000 dollars a year for an inmate.  Who pays this?  Our taxes.

I know people including myself are human and we can all make a mistake.  I personally have  no
criminal records my only involvement with the law is my speeding tickets.

Some people work and don't make that amount of money per year.  They are not entitled to medical, dental, and benefits that people in jail are receiving.  

Where is the justice?

About 7 months ago, one morning I heard some noise so I got up and looked out the window.  My whole block was full of police vehicles marked and unmarked, police large trucks and police everywhere with bullet proof vests on and the big shields they  carry in front of them.   This was about 6 am  they went in and out of the house next door to me. Searched some trash then eventually 3 people where taken out.   That was around 7 am  by 10 am one of them was back on the street.  I wonder how much it cost for that arrest? All that manpower and the other one was out the next day walking around and bragging.   Where is the justice?

Where is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment