Saturday, April 26, 2014

Really?

In this day and age with all the problems in the world are people really this shallow?  I can honestly say that I have never seen a physically ugly person.  I have seen people who are just hideous because of the way they treat or act towards people. 

I have not judged someone because of their looks or their weight.  Being chubby since I was little and now at an all time high weight even for me I never try to make people feel like their differences are a problem or a reason to be gawked at  and made to feel odd.

I remember in college there was a young lady that had been severely burned.  I don't know how it happened but every time I saw her I would always talk to her just as I would talk to everyone else.  I thought to myself she is really brave and courageous and is dealing with life ... because when you take everything way and just look  basics she is human just like me. Because I know that I am not perfect and have always been sensitive. 

Bottom line.. who am I to judge?  One remember that no one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment