Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm sorry but this is no surprise.

Everyday if you watch tv or on the internet you hear, "Do you know someone who has taken such and such contact the legal team of such and such you may be entitled to a settlement."

I am so glad and blessed that I don't have to take any medications.  Years ago I remember I was taken a prescription for an antibiotic for bronchitis.   If you read the possible side effects it makes you almost say I will go it alone without the medication.  Quite a few of the side effects possible internal bleeding never have I had this problem and try my best to keep it that way.

Then you see were drugs are such a big problem in society today.  You have people from all walks of life that have either had or are battling some type of problem with drugs. It amazes me how people can take something from someone they don't know when I am frightened of taking prescribed drugs that are obtained from a pharmacy and I hope a legitimate pharmacist.

The ways of old are not only slowly being left they have been abandoned.

Who can you trust?  Where can you get reliable and correct information?

Beware when it comes to your health. 




No comments:

Post a Comment